I have workflow with three approvers, One approvers is specific person, the other approvers are two sharepoint groups like HR SP Group and CEO SP Group.
I would like to add task webpart in the home page to filter my sharepoint Workflow 2013 Tasks list only to display the tasks assigned to the current user.
Hence I create a HR View and set a filter ‘Assigned To’ is equal to [Me] in the view.
However, I am not seeing the tasks that has a HR SP Group assigned and the HR SP group contains the current user.
Here are the steps:
- Create HR Task view in the Task List.
- set a filter ‘Assigned To’ is equal to HR SP Group in the view.
- Open SharePoint Designer.
- Open theHR Task view of the task list in code view.
- Find the tag and within it add the following:
Find the Tag
6.Save the view and open it again in the browser.